My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Super Important Update

If you don't get enough of my antics in the paper, every friday at noon I'll be on 90.5 KCSU as a guest on my good pal Keegan's show. I'll be doing a segment named "Reality Show Roundup" where I talk about my favorite reality show moments over the last week, including very detailed reports on Rock of the Love, my favorite reality show and best reason to have cable. This is what George Washington was talking about when he invented America.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown