My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nicole Richie's miscarriage...

So my bit on the radio went well at first, then flew off the tracks when I talked about Nicole Richie having a miscarriage in jail. All in all not the worst hour of my life (I got in a few good shots at Brett Michaels) but I should write some jokes beforehand next time. Other than that I don't think I've publicly humiliated myself that much recently. Here's the comics for Monday and Tuesday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown