My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here's tomorrow's comic. So far the reception has been not bad, ie no one trashing me in Ramtalk. I think Chuck Norris was the only person in Ramtalk more than me last year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now I remember why I get bad grades. I just draw all class instead of taking notes:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And a note of some importance: Team USA plays Venezuela tonight in basketball for olympic qualifying. You can do it guys! Show Hugo Chavez that we aren't fucking around anymore.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Shally said...

MORE CLASS DRAWINGS PLEASE

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown