My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just a week or two left

Lobster Avenue is almost done. After two years I'm nearly done with this story. After that I have a couple cool surprises, but for now I'm focused on finishing the comic for good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so! Ian, you must continue your strip. I have your comics displayed all over my house.

Unknown said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

PS. If you stop making a comic for the paper, the Colts will be destined for eternal failure. Do you really want that guilt riding on your mind for the rest of your life? Do ya? DO YA?

Anonymous said...

hey Ian. I want to draw cartoon in collegean too. how did you start it?

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown