My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dear Reader,

I am entering a cartoon contest and I need YOUR help!




It's the "Charles Schulz" award and the prize is $10,000. Besides the face that I want ten thousand dollars, I also need to win this award to boost my fragile ego. So here's where you come in, you handsome devil: the contest requires I send in 10-20 examples of how great my comic is. So if you love me, and you have some free time, take some time and look through all the comics from this year and last year and take note of up to 20 that you think would knock the judges' socks off. Then write which ones you like in the comments section or e-mail me at IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com.

If you do this entirely tedious and uninteresting task I will give you a nice prize, I just don't know what yet. I'll draw you a picture of anything you want, or buy you a king-sized Snickers (I would take the Snickers). Even if you don't want to find twenty, just telling me your favorite one or two is extremely helpful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, what a shame - i dont love you at all!

Anonymous said...

This Megan girl is a bitch! Well anyways I was wondering I you can send any kind of comic. Whether it's super heroes or what. Since Charles SHultz created peanuts the closest cartoon to that would be a waterdowned version of Kit-kat but ill take a look at he comics to help you out if you give me chauncey and dirk.

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown