My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

832!



I just looked and I have 832 hits at this site. That's almost a thousand, and probably only 500 are from me! If we all try real hard and go here as much as possible I bet I can hit 1,000 by 2009. Hopefully this means:

-People are reading my comic strip.
-They are coming to the site and reading it when they miss it in the paper
-I am not wasting my time drawing comics that only I am reading

So thanks to you, if you are part of that 832.

Ian

Also, I did not do that drawing at the top, it came up when I put "832" into Google. Isn't it cool?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody cares. I hate you and your cartoons suck.


Your Enemy,
Hitler

Anonymous said...

I care. I love Ian and his cartoons rock.

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown