My name is Ian Brown. I do these comics for my university paper. Here are things you should do at this site:

1. Read comics from last year (link below)

2. Read comics from this year

3. Leave comments

4. Send me e-mails (IanSkylerBrown@yahoo.com)

Friday, February 8, 2008

No new comic today

I got caught up with other things so today's comic was a re-run. In better news, I have a lot of stuff coming out soon. I have a full page, full color comic in the Collegian's Valentines Day special issue. I think it's pretty good and I don't want to give it away yet, so I'll wait and post it when it comes out.

I also have a new 5 page story in this month's Wolf Boy (which can be found online here), the fantastic literary zine that I am privileged to be a part of. My good pal Dave Gilbert is the editor of Wolf Boy and he does a bang up job of putting it all together. He's an inspiration to us all. Here's a peek at my story from this month:

Photobucket

And finally, I'm still hard at work on my book. So far it's all been a lot of research and no drawing, but I did get to look through microfilm of 1930's Denver Posts, which was darn neat. At the rate I'm going, expect to see the finished book around 2019.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a class act, Mister Brown!

About Me

My photo
Fort Collins, CO, United States
My name is Ian Brown